Donate to the Library
Donate TimeVolunteers are needed to help with the following:
- Support the Library Friends of Cook County's fundraising activities
- Computer training for the public
- Landscape maintenance
- Refreshments for programs
- Special projects
Donate directly to the LibraryWe happily accept cash donations and checks made out to the Grand Marais Public Library. Memorials and special honorary donations in the name of loved ones are wonderful living legacies.
Funds are needed for:
- Capital expenses - building remodeling, furniture, equipment, technology, landscape maintenance
- Operating costs - staff training, increased book budget, increased staffing, rising utility costs
- Building fund - money, materials, and labor to enlarge the library building
Print Donation form
Donate to our Endowment FundFunds may also be contributed to our Endowment Fund to ensure the ongoing longevity of the library.
Grand Marais Public Library Endowment Fund of the Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundations
101 Fifth Street, East - Suite 2400
St. Paul, MN 55101
Mariah Brook, Gift Planner
651-325-4269, or 800-875-6167
Donate to our Library Friends GroupLibrary Friends of Cook County accept donations to be used for the benefit of all libraries in Cook County, including the Grand Marais Public Library. They are a 501 (c3) Non-profit group. Contributions are tax deductible.
Library Friends of Cook County
PO Box 1234
Grand Marais, MN 55604