How Do I?
How to Get a Library Card
How to get a library card:If you are 16 years old or older and are:
- a Grand Marais, or *Arrowhead Library System permanent resident (except Duluth)
- You have your MN Driver’s License or I.D. card with local address = FREE 3 year card
- Duluth residents must use their Duluth library card and have a MN Driver’s license or ID card.
- You are listed as such with the Cook County auditor = FREE 3 year card
- You have your MN Driver’s License or I.D. card
- You have your home library card = FREE 3 year account, limited access
- You do not have your home library card = $10.00 for a 3 month temporary card
4. not a MN resident and do not own property in Cook County
- You have a legal photo I.D. card = $10.00 for a 3 month card
Bring your identification to the library and fill out the application to receive your library card.
If you are not yet 18 years old your parent or guardian must be present to sign the application, must meet the above criteria and if they have an account, it must be in good standing.
How to Renew a Book
You can renew items: