Pickup Window Program
Pickup Window ProgramMonday through Friday from 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Saturday from 10 AM until 2 PM
Grand Marais Public Library has a Pickup Window Program for community access to books, audiobooks, DVDs, and magazines.
How it works:
- STEP 1: Place requests on Grand Marais’ holdings via ...
- the online catalog (preferred)
- the BookMyne App
- or by phone (218) 387-1140
- STEP 2: Staff process requests in the order received.
- STEP 3: Staff call you to ...
- schedule a pickup
- checkout your items
- STEP 4: Pickup Day
- Tell us your name (we don't need your card)
- Grab and Go
- Call us for additional services
Please, do not come to the pickup window until your pick up is scheduled and items are checked out to you. We are unable to add items at the window.
Pickup participants, please pledge to:
- Send one pickup person per household.
- Wear a face covering and practice social distancing.
- Wait in your vehicle if more than 3 people are in line.
- Return items to the outdoor drop box only.
- Collect your items and return to your vehicle.
- Stay home if anyone in the household is sick.
- Using the online catalog for the first time
- Call for additional assistance.
- Customer service by phone or email:
- Yes, we can help you request materials.
- Phone: 218-387-1140
- Email: email@example.com
- Interlibrary loan service:
- Many Arrowhead region libraries are circulating interlibrary loans again. Go shopping! Note that the exchange process is slowed by the COVID 19 procedures each library must implement.
- MNLink requests began again on Monday, July 20. In order to handle thetraffic, Minitex is limiting interlibrary loan requests to five active requests per person. Items may take significantly longer to arrive. Because many libraries are closed, or open only with limited services, some items will not be available. Items will not yet be available from the University of Minnesota Twin Cities physical collections.
- Due dates for books, audiobooks, DVDs, and magazines are being extended during the pandemic. We are accepting returns and shipping MNLink items back to the lenders.
- Photocopy, scanning, computer access services are not yet available.
- Printing. Please email your print-ready documents to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of your visit to the library. Tell us 1) How many copies, 2) whether you want back-to-back printing, and 3) whether you want black and white (20 cents per side) or color copies (80 cents per side). Please pay with exact change or check.
- The Library building is currently closed to the public.