Pickup Window Program
Pickup Window ProgramMonday through Friday from 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Saturday from 10 AM until 2 PM
Grand Marais Public Library has a Pickup Window Program for community access to books, audiobooks, DVDs, and magazines.
How it works:
- STEP 1: Place requests on Grand Marais’ holdings via ...
- the online catalog (preferred)
- the BookMyne App
- or by phone (218) 387-1140
- STEP 2: Staff process requests in the order received.
- STEP 3: Staff call you to ...
- schedule a pickup
- checkout your items
- STEP 4: Pickup Day
- Tell us your name (we don't need your card)
- Grab and Go
- Call us for additional services
Please, do not come to the pickup window until your pick up is scheduled and items are checked out to you. We are unable to add items at the window.
Pickup participants, please pledge to:
- Send one pickup person per household.
- Wear a face covering and practice social distancing.
- Wait in your vehicle if more than 3 people are in line.
- Return items to the outdoor drop box only.
- Collect your items and return to your vehicle.
- Stay home if anyone in the household is sick.
- Using the online catalog for the first time
- Call for additional assistance.
- Customer service by phone or email:
- Yes, we can help you request materials.
- Phone: 218-387-1140
- Email: email@example.com
- Interlibrary loan service:
- Many Arrowhead region libraries are circulating interlibrary loans again. Go shopping! Note that the exchange process is slowed by the COVID 19 procedures each library must implement.
- MNLink requests are canceled automatically. Hold on to your reading list until service resumes.
- Due dates for books, audiobooks, DVDs, and magazines are being extended during the pandemic. We are accepting returns and shipping MNLink items back to the lenders.
- Printing, scanning, computer access services are not yet available.
- The Library building is currently closed to the public.